Sunday, March 17, 2019

11.1

We are back with the Cookes. Vinny scores a promotion and a little bit of money for this family. They are by far the poorest family. 

This is all they do now, woohoo. I didn't hear any chimes but I could be wrong.. 

Another day another promotion. 

Vinny is the only one with Mechanical points so he fixes everything in the house.

Too bad Julien had to throw up just then.. I guess he did get pregnant. 

Another promotion for Vinny. It's like a promotion a day.

I missed the first pop but here is the second. Expect a Cooke baby next rotation. 
They donated another 1000 dollars. Like I said the poorest family. 


Sims: 15

SM: 3

Population: 45

Taxes: 5,044


Unlocked Jobs: 
Athletic: Unlocked
Education: 1/1 = Frankie
Science: 2/4
Slacker: 1/1

Uni: no

Downtown: yes

Vacation: no

Business district: no

No comments:

Post a Comment