Sunday, March 31, 2019

13.5

We head to the Broke household. They bore me to death which is sad because I made them to get me excited about playing.. SMH. BUT I AM GOING TO FINISH THIS DAMNIT



Part of finishing this is less pictures because I am speed 3-ing my way through rotations lol. 

Adopting a baby because they roll wants for it. This is honestly the most I've had sims wish to adopt a baby and Im living for it. 



Jay Broke.. I missed an opportunity to name the baby Flat broke LOL

Snookie: Whoa, people still do fake outs?



I wanted Dustin to finish his ltw already so 10 first dates it is. 

He asks Todd to leave his partner but Todd was like nah fam. 

But he finishes his LTW

Here is some proof of all these damn dates. LOL. I love community lot time.


Sims: 24

SM: 13

Population: 312

Taxes: 110,044 


Unlocked Jobs: 
Athletic: Unlocked
Architecture: 0/3
Business: 1/1
Criminal: 1/2
Education: 2/4
Entertainment: 0/2
Military: Unlocked
Natural Science: 0/1
Science: 2/4
Slacker: Unlocked
Gamer: 0/1


Uni: no

Downtown: yes

Vacation: 1/3

Business district: no 



No comments:

Post a Comment