Thursday, March 14, 2019

6.0

Round 6! 2 sets of twins but I think the boys got this!

I dont know how many flies you need to kill a sim but i'm sure its this much...

Anyway, because of the woohoo that happen, Clar is pregnant again and I am over them. 

I still have that aging mod in my game so it took forever for the quads to grow up but here they are. 
Ronnie Gay 

Snookie Gay

Pauly Gay

Vinny Gay

Ron and Vin are super close. I did confused for a second though because Ron has long hair and I thought , wait did I name a girl a boy name but nope.. Def a boy.

Frankie is such a cute dad I swear. Ignore him being butt naked teaching his kids life skills..

Clarence goes into labor 

With another set of twins. Which I think, okay thats not too bad.. I can deal with twins...

Fucking SIKE bro.. Triplets! WTF
We'll meet them hopefully next time. 


Sims: 9

SM: 1

Population: 9



Taxes: 4668+1036




Unlocked Jobs: None



Uni: no

Downtown: no

Vacation: no

Business district: no


No comments:

Post a Comment