Monday, March 18, 2019

11.2

Back over to the Menon house

Cutie pie Xavier calls for his older brother. They have the cutest relationship ever, I didn't take a picture but at the birthday party they hung out the whole time and when Ronnie got there he beelined for his little brother. ♥


Ronnie gets promoted to lab assistant and I just love him. I don't know why I love this family so much but I do. 

Ronnie gets home from work and immediately gets invited downtown. At first only him and Vinny get out the cab and then the old lady gang gets out followed by his dads and a teenager. LOL what kind of outing is this?

The outing went great and everyone had a really good time. Ronnie wasn't able to befriend the vampire though which sucks. 

Promotion!!

This sums up life with these two. Jason plays most of the time, living his best life. Ronnie on the other hand skills all the time. I guess some habits die hard. 


Promotions for my boys. 

If talking naked is what you guys like then I love it.. They discuss the new clothing business and the lack of further education. Not topics I would pick before woohoo but whatever.

They have the same exact schedule and I love it. 

Jason ruins that though due to a bad chance card and gets fired. 

Meanwhile, Ronnie comes home with another promotion. 

Pauly walks by and the brothers share an afternoon together. 

Jason decides Athleticness isnt for him and chooses Criminal. They have a downtown now and that comes with +5 SM.. Oh the boost. 



Sims: 15

SM: 8

Population: 120

Taxes: 10,044

Unlocked Jobs: 
Athletic: Unlocked
Criminal: 1/1
Education: 1/1 = Frankie
Science: 2/4
Slacker: Unlocked


Uni: no

Downtown: yes

Vacation: no

Business district: no



No comments:

Post a Comment