Saturday, March 16, 2019

9.0

Welcome back to Gayvilla! We are not making a whole lot of progress but I'm hoping soon we will be flying through this BaCC.
I made some changes in my rules as far as aging up goes. I have an aging mod which I can't find in my downloads folder at the moment so I set some rules on myself for when the kids can grow up. 
Babies: Stay babies for 3 days so I'm going to keep it that way.
Toddlers: Must max out one skill and learn all their toddler skills in order to be aged up.
Children: Must have an A+ in school and Max another skill
Teens: Must have an A+ in school and Max 2 more skills. 
By adulthood they should have 4 maxxed skills. 

Clarence meets and adopts a doggy, Webster. I don't plan to have the dog work or anything just a family pet.

Vinny is working hard on maxing his creativity skill.

Pauly makes friends with every person his dads bring home. 

Andrew grows up and is so cute. I am very surprised at how the kids look seeing as their dad isn't the most attractive but they seem to be taking after their daddy (Frankie)

Sam and Webster are becoming fast friends and it is so cute. 

But soon it is her birthday as well. Still the cutest, so far. 

The older kids all came home with A+ and the maxed skills needed so they get a birthday the next day. First up is Snookie, my over achiever. 


She rolled Popularity/Family
6/10/3/4/7
LTW: Max out 5 skills. 
Easy enough seeing as she already has 4 done. 



Ronnie is next. 
He rolled Popularity/Grilled Cheese
4/3/10/0/10
LTW: 20 BFFs


Pauly grew up smoking hot.. 
Pleasure/Knowledge
10/7/5/10/3
LTW: Become Icon


Lastly Vinny.
Pop/Romance
10/3/10/2/3
LTW: Become Celebrity Chef

Frankie gets taken by aliens again and I believe their were baby chimes. 

It doesn't affect his work though. He comes home with a promotion.

A genie lamp is dropped off and Clarence is the only one home to use it. He wishes for money, peace of mind, and cheat death. 

Vinny gets really close to a dog name olive. Olive gets adopted into the family. 

Yang FINALLY maxes a skill and gets to age up.

With his much younger brother, Xavier

Pauly was the only one that went to prom. He won prom king and won 500 dollars.

Sims: 10

SM: 2

Population: 20



Taxes: 15044




Unlocked Jobs: 
Education: 1/1 = Frankie
Science: 0/4



Uni: no

Downtown: no

Vacation: no

Business district: no

We are finally making head way!!!! Population 20 now finally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment