Friday, April 12, 2019

14.4

The Tellermens, Clarence, Komei, Sam, and Andrew, Move in to their new very weird house. I wanted to try something different LOL. 
The smaller side is where Sam and Andrew sleep plus the living room. 
The bigger side has the kitchen, bedroom and only bathroom. 

Andrew: OW SAM
Sam: Cry baby.

Clarence snags a job in the Architect career as level 3.

Andrew: Get out!! I have to use the bathroom
Sam: Nah bro. I'm checking myself out. I'm hawt. 

Sam: Are we ever going to talk about that night?

Frankie: YES, Are we?
Andrew: Oh shit..

Frankie wouldn't leave for anything so Sam played video games with him before she went to bed. 

Early in the morning before school, Andrew heads to Paulys clothing store for some clothes for him and his sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment