Sunday, April 21, 2019

15.6

Labor pains came early in the morning for me. 

I had two babies in me and I couldn't believe it. Kenzie and Chris were born.

I was also fired from my job!! I was late way to often, but my life had been so crazy lately. They wouldn't even hear my excuses. 

I was able to snag a job as a cement mixer, thankfully.

Thankfully my nanny was amazing at taking care of the twins, better than I but she had probably done this several times before.

I was promoted to a brick layer my second day on the job and I was so thankful. The money was great. 

Soon it was my twins birthday and I couldn't believe this was happening. 

Chris - 2/4/8/7/6

Kenzie - 4/9/9/7/5

I taught the twins all their skills still wondering who the father was, they didn't look anything like Johnny and I was very sad. 


Maybe I was getting ahead of myself, I got demoted and I was just having a horrible time with work lately.  



Sims: 30

SM: 18

Population: 540

Taxes: 69,044 

Electrocution: 1
Fires:
Burglar:

Unlocked Jobs: 
Athletic: Unlocked
Architecture: 2/3
Business: 1/1
Criminal: 0/2
Culinary: 0/1
Education: 3/4
Entertainment: 1/2
Law Enforcement: 0/1
Mail Carrier: 1/1
Military: Unlocked
Natural Science: 0/1
Science: 2/6
Slacker: Unlocked
Gamer: 1/1

Uni: no

Downtown: yes

Vacation: 1/3

Business district: 1


No comments:

Post a Comment