Saturday, April 20, 2019

15.3

So much crazy stuff had like been going on this year. My grandpas broke up, my uncles were fighting, it was just a mess. 

Thankfully my dads were doing great and my dad bought another business!

Gay Eats, that's what he named it and I laughed so hard when he told me.

"How would you like to run the business with me as a server?"
"Oh my gawd daddy I would love to!"

I was a pretty good server if I do say so myself and honestly it was easier when you knew most people in town. 

My dad was pretty good too! He learned how to dazzle the customers and they ate out of his palm haa.

My dad got really happy when we got the business to level 5, he said he hated running a restaurant but that it wasn't hard. Anyway now he can sell it and it might mean more businesses coming our way which means jobs. I don't know why that excites him, almost everyone in town has their own family business. Who do we need to work for?

Either way, his good mood put the rest of the family in one and I play with my little brother which makes him laugh.
"You know this will be the last time you get to do this right? I grow up today."
"I know, that's why I'm enjoying it so much."

Another reason for our good spirits was Urpi birthday!

He grew up handsome, not that anyone didn't think he wouldn't 

He also grew up with money on his mind. He wanted to own 3 businesses, I though he was crazy. I just wanted to be able to send my 2 kids to college one day. 

Whatever, anyway, my daddy sold our two business, he made a lot of money form them.

We had so much to give to taxes and he paid his loan off he used to build the business to begin with. 

He then got a job as a lounge singer, he worked in the town over but we were all hoping a lounge would open up in town. Maybe that would be our next business. 

My brother wanted to throw a party for his birthday so of course he invited over papa frankie but during the party he fell in love with someone, no one knew who though and he wasn't trying to tell anyone. It was so frustrating. 

All good times must come to an end though, my daddy caught our dad cheating on him. What was going on with our town lately. 

My dad was having none of it and kicked my other dad out. I'm going to miss him but boy am I angry at him right now. 

To add insult to injury I got the shock of my life while trying to fix the computer to help my dad out, he was super stressed out being a single income dad. SMH.

But life returned to normal, or should I say a new normal and everything was good once again. My dad was, of course, amazing at this single dad thing. We still always had packed lunches, still had family dinner and time every night. He was rocking this. 

I was even coming out of my shell more and making friends. Life would continue and be okay.

Sims: 28

SM: 13

Population: 364

Taxes: 284,044 

Electrocution: 1
Fires:
Burglar:

Unlocked Jobs: 
Athletic: Unlocked
Architecture: 1/3
Business: 1/1
Criminal: 0/2
Culinary: 0/1
Education: 2/4
Entertainment: 1/2
Mail Carrier: 1/1
Military: Unlocked
Natural Science: 0/1
Science: 2/6
Slacker: Unlocked
Gamer: 1/1

Uni: no

Downtown: yes

Vacation: 1/3

Business district: no

No comments:

Post a Comment