Sunday, April 21, 2019

15.7

I, Strawberry Ugly, learned to dazzle and got my business to 4 stars. I am awesome. 

I met a lot of amazing people doing this, not as amazing as me but still.

Most of these people couldn't resist my charms or looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. 

I donated 20.000 thousand to the taxes, I wanted hot college boys now. 


Since I was the robotics guy I decided to remake a car, it turned out beautiful and I sold it for 7000 ! YAS

Let's talk about the men of this town, hotties. I have never been around so many sims I have two or three bolts for. 

Like this sexy man, he was everything I was looking for. 

I wanted him so much I popped the question!


But I didn't let it stop my goal, I wanted a servo and I finally made one, his name is Robo man and he will help me run my business and around my house for the kids I plan to have. (All by different men of course) I have to spread my fantastic genes.


Sims: 31

SM: 18

Population: 558

Taxes: 99,044 

Electrocution: 1
Fires:
Burglar:

Unlocked Jobs: 
Athletic: Unlocked
Architecture: 2/3
Business: 1/1
Criminal: 0/2
Culinary: 0/1
Education: 3/4
Entertainment: 1/2
Law Enforcement: 0/1
Mail Carrier: 1/1
Military: Unlocked
Natural Science: 0/1
Science: 2/6
Slacker: Unlocked
Gamer: 1/1

Uni: no

Downtown: yes

Vacation: 1/3

Business district: 1


No comments:

Post a Comment