Sunday, April 21, 2019

15.5

My mommys got a new house, that one bedroom house wasn't cutting it anymore, not with me in the picture.

Both of my mommys worked hard so a nanny came over, I like her a lot, she was so nice.

My mom got promoted and was so excited

It meant party time. My parents threw a lot of parties.

It was also my birthday today. My papa frankie came out, all the way downtown. He brought my cousins and uncles with him as well.

Everyone kept saying oh my watcher when they saw me. I am hoping that is a good thing. I think I look like a good mix of my parents. 


My mommy is the best. She always gives me yummy milk to drink.

Papa Frankie says my mommy is a powerhouse. 

I would have to agree. She taught me to walk and talk also to use the potty. I was all skilled up and ready for anything.

But my poor mom was stressed out I wondered why so after she put me in my crib for a nap I snuck out and ease dropped. 

"Daddy, can you come over and watch Connor? The nanny called out on us! She has only been here one day."

I was wondering what happen to the nanny, something about a misunderstanding and some money, at least I got to spend the day with my Papa Frankie. 

He was so funny and the best grandpa ever. 

"Thank you daddy for watching him."
"Of course sweetie. I love all kids."
"I hope so, you had 10 of them." 
"Very very true."

My mommy's had good news to share with me today! Mom was pregnant, whatever that means. They kept stressing about where to put the baby. They had just moved house and couldn't afford to move again. 

The tension stressed me out so I went out to catch butterflies. They are so pretty. 

Before long it was my birthday again. Mommy said I was growing way to fast for her comfort. 

10/2/3/10/7

Anyday now mom would pop and my brother or sister would be born. 

We donate 5000 to taxes and mommy says now we really don't have money to move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment