Saturday, April 20, 2019

15.4

"Ow Sam! Let go!"
"Say I'm the better sibling!"
I loved messing with my brother, being the middle children, I felt like we were all we had. 

My brother and I often brought people back home with us from school, we were the popular kids at school. This poor girl obviously didn't know we were gay, like our parents and everyone else in this town. 

My dad was doing great work for our town. He was finally head of construction and spearheaded most things being built around here. 

My brother wasn't the only one getting so much action, I also had a couple lady friends, none of them were worthy of a forever but they understood. 

My dad stopped by often to see us and pick fights with our other dad. It was so annoying but we were getting used to it.

Mr. Komei also got promoted. My brother and I didn't pay him much mind, he was just here. At least he made our dad happy. 

Speaking of making my dad happy, Komei bought a business. "Teller it's comfy" Cleaver name, we sell all things comfort, chairs, beds, lounges. My dad says we will make a lot of money in this business. 

He was right but our prices upset a lot of customers sometimes, My poor brother had to deal with the blacklash a lot of times. He was a hardworker, I surely wasn't.


We got the business to 5 stars and made a lot of money.

Of course taxes rolled around and poof their went our money. It was for a good cause though. 

Andrew decided to go to prom which was like, okay I guess. I didn't want to go, proms were for losers! Not that my brother was or is a loser. 

Our house was consistently full of people. My parents were kind of infamous in this town. My brother had the biggest crush on this alien guy, even though I like girls I have to admit he is a looker. 

This is why I hate this school.. even though I am popular among the kids I always found a way to get hurt. I broke my stinking arm!

At least my job interview went well. I couldn't wait to start making my own money. I needed some new clothes asap.


My dad and his husband were doing fantastic in their careers. I hope they could keep this up, college wasn't cheap. 

My brother went and got a job at daddy's shop as a florist. Our daddy could use all the help he could get and my brother was up for the task.

Dad even promoted him that day! He wasn't making a living but he made enough for some new things like a cellphone. 


Sims: 28

SM: 18

Population: 504

Taxes: 64,044 

Electrocution: 1
Fires:
Burglar:

Unlocked Jobs: 
Athletic: Unlocked
Architecture: 1/3
Business: 1/1
Criminal: 0/2
Culinary: 0/1
Education: 3/4
Entertainment: 1/2
Law Enforcement: 0/1
Mail Carrier: 1/1
Military: Unlocked
Natural Science: 0/1
Science: 2/6
Slacker: Unlocked
Gamer: 1/1

Uni: no

Downtown: yes

Vacation: 1/3

Business district: 1


No comments:

Post a Comment