Saturday, April 20, 2019

15.2

I never thought one innocent flirt would cause so much upheaval. I was on the couch, the dog house if you will. 

I knew my son felt the tension but unlike most teens he kept quiet about it, no lashing out, no remarks. He was the suffer in silence type of kid. He would head out to his pond early in the morning and fish his problems or worries away. 

Some things about my relationship hadn't changed, my husband needed woohoo everyday and he wasn't going to step out to achieve that. He wasn't even mad at the flirt, he knew I meant no harm in it, he was mad he had to find out via the bone collector himself, Julien Cooke. I was starting to dislike that man a lot. He could never mind his own. I wouldn't be couch napping ( can't call it sleep with how uncomfortable it is) if it wasn't for him. 

It didn't help the man I flirted with often walked by the lot hoping to catch me outside and talk. I was sure he had taken my flirt to far and thought it meant something else. I knew I would have to deal with him before my husband lost his patience and did it himself. 

Our daughter was up bright and early sunday morning, doing her weekend homework. The homework was much more advance then I remember but she seemed to be able to do it easy enough. 


The nanny and my daughter never got along, she felt the nanny was unfair in many ways but she was here to help us with Jason and I both working we needed all the help we could get, but the nanny was old, very old and after argument with my daughter she died. My poor baby girl thought it was her fault. 

At the sound of cries my husband ran up to comfort her, how I wish I couldve been there but I was already at work when this happen. To think, this could have happen while my husband wasn't home. It would've been just Payton and Tasha, sure he could watch his younger sister but that wasn't fair to him.

"Sweetheart, I want you to know it wasn't your fault she died okay?"
"But, but, it happen right after our argument, it has to be my fault."
"Oh sweetie no, she was very very old. That's how she died."

Payton kept busy that day as well, he invited over his cousin to hang out for a while. They are the best of friends, even with the age gap.

I was promoted at work thankfully and couldn't wait to get home and tell my husband. He would be relived to know I was now making a lot more money, not much but enough that he didn't have to stress. 

My sweet daughter always runs to greet me when I get home but this would probably be the last time for a while as she would be asleep by the time I got home now. This hurt me but I understood the money was worth it. 
"How was your day pumpkin?"
"It was okay. I hung out with daddy today."
"Oh, not Urpi and Payton?"
"No, they are friends not we are friends silly." 
I laugh at her, man I never wanted her to grow up. I didn't want either of my kids to grow up.

"Baby, I am so sorry. I really truly didn't mean anything by the flirt, way to much juice and a loose tongue."
"Shh, I know. I am not mad that you flirted. What is a flirt to what we have, I am mad I had to find out by that snake, Julien. That was the worst and I deserve better. You almost destoryed so many years of marriage because of that."
"I understand, again I am so sorry baby."
"I love you."
"I love you."

Work was kicking my butt as well. I needed to research some computer component, apparently we needed it for all of our newer models and I needed to secure a deal with a manufacturer . I of course needed to know what I was talking about though before I made that call. 

We also got a new nanny, someone younger and that could be around to watch the kids for a while. The kids didn't know but we were planning on adopting another child. So many kids didn't have loving parents in their lives and we had the means.

Tasha met her cousin Sam, it was crazy to think how big our family was getting and how many people our kids hadn't met yet. Sam and Tasha got along so well and it warmed my heart.

We were suppose to use the promotion money Jason was sure he was going to get for the adoption but when he came home fired we set our plans on hold. With only one income, and not a very large one, for the time being we went back to be stressed. We were back to living paycheck to paycheck, not to mention it was also almost tax time and we had barely enough for ourselves. 


Luckily he was able to secure a job with the post office but that income was so little compared to what we were use to, his almost 800 dollar checks.

With all the stress Jason threw himself into fishing, much like our son. Now we know where Payton gets it from. 

I dealt with my stress differently, I went across the street to get a massage. Our biggest attraction was the Sportsball that decided to put roots down here instead of the other town. I knew a military base would be coming shortly and to think that was an option for our kids made my heart lighter. 

When I got back home Strawberry was running by, I stop him because he was a mechanical whiz and having his input on those components would be so helpful. 

I got some good information from him before my kids came home. 
"Daddy! Daddy! Look, I got an A+."
"Oh wow baby girl, that is so amazing. Keep it up and you might get that kitten."

We donated what we could, only a mere 1000 dollars, compared to my dad and brother in law it was a drop in the bucket but I really wanted an university for my kids, at the least Tasha.

Payton picked up a new hobby, he started painting a lot recently and I started to worry. All of his friends were younger than him, he didn't date like my siblings and I did. He just seemed a tad bit depressed. I hope he was okay, he sure wasn't opening up. 

Maybe my baby girl wasn't so sweet, she laughed at Strawberry trying to dance for a good hour, Urpi felt so bad for the poor guy he just stared at him. I was amused by all of it. She was such a light and joyful child. 





No comments:

Post a Comment